Here I keep a list of the open-source projects that I’ve either started or contributed to.
- bouncer - A validation DSL for Clojure apps (creator)
- clojure/algo.monads - Macros for defining monads, and definition of the most common monads (commits)
- clj-logging-config - Easy logging configuration for Clojure (commit #1)
- AppConstants - A clean way to manage environment specific constants (creator)
- jquery-daterange-picker - A small and simple utility built on top of jQuery UI’s datepicker that provides “validation” for date ranges (creator)
- Ruby on Rails - a full stack MVC framework for Ruby (commit #1)
- JRuby - Ruby on the JVM (commit #1)
- paranoia - acts_as_paranoid for Rails 3 (commit #1)
- Savon - Heavy metal Ruby SOAP client (commit #1)
- Readable test names runner - Run individual tests in rails using their readable names (creator)
- Rcov_plugin - Rails plugin for rcov (commit #1, commit #2)
- RottingNames - (free iPhone version) - A metal band’s name generator that will rock your world :p
- The IE Money Drain - An attempt to show the world how much is wated supporting this bad idea
You can also see what I’ve been up to on my GitHub profile.